23andMe – DNA Testing : Health & Ancestry 5.50.0
Explore your DNA with 23andMe. Discover how your DNA connects you to 1500+ geographic regions around the world. Gain insights into your health, traits, and more.
• Ancestry + Traits Service includes Ancestry Composition — covering 1500+ geographic regions — and 30+ Trait reports such as Ability to Match Musical Pitch, Cilantro Taste Aversion, and more.
• DNA Relative Finder allows you to opt-in to connect with other 23andMe customers who share your DNA and ancestors.
• Your Family Tree, automatically built from your DNA relationships, allows you to easily visualize how you’re all related.
• Health + Ancestry Service includes everything in Ancestry + Traits Service plus 60+ additional genetic reports such as Genetic Weight, Muscle Composition, and more.*
Both Services require purchasing a kit and submitting a saliva sample using the collection kit provided. You can log into your account to track the progress of your sample. Once you get your results, open your app to view all your reports.
In the app, you can also choose to answer survey questions and participate in 23andMe research.
Our rigorous standards ensure quality service.
• Our team of scientists and medical experts uses a robust process to develop reports and ensure validity.
• Ancestry percentages are derived from our powerful, well-tested system that provides you with ancestry estimates down to the 0.1%.
*Health + Ancestry Service is available in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, and Sweden.
Terms of service
UK, IE, FI, DK, SE, NL (www.23andme.com/en-eu/about/tos/)
All other countries (www.23andme.com/en-int/about/tos/)
Equality, equity, and inclusion are integral parts of our product. We’re always working on making our product better and better for all of our customers.
Coming soon: We’re adding another variant to our G6PD report that will make results more useful to a more diverse population of people.
We’ve added new trait associations, educational content, and social share cards as part of an update to our Neanderthal Ancestry report.