ADP Mobile Solutions 3.11.1
ADP Mobile Solutions keeps you connected to your company information. It provides a convenient way to access payroll, time & attendance, benefits and other vital HR information for you and your team.
– When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
– This application is available for employees and managers of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, ALINE Card by ADP, Spending Account / iPay Statements, and select products outside the US (ask your employer).
Key Employee Features:
• View pay & W2 statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Update, edit, & approve time cards
• View & request time off
• View pay card accounts
• View benefit plan information
• Contact colleagues
Key Manager Features:
• Approve time cards
• Approve time off
• View team calendars
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• Recover or reset forgotten user IDs and passwords
Supported Operating Systems
• Android 5.0 or higher
• ADP Mobile is sensitive to your privacy and does not import or read your personal contact list in any way.
• Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
Investment options are available through the applicable entities for each retirement product. Investment options in the “ADP Direct Products” are available through ADP Broker-Dealer, Inc. (“ADP BD”), Member FINRA, an affiliate of ADP, LLC, One ADP Blvd, Roseland, NJ 07068 (“ADP”) or (in the case of certain investments), ADP directly.
Certain advisory services may be provided by Financial Engines™ Professional Management, a service of Financial Engines Advisors, LLC (“FE”). FE’s service are made available through connectivity by ADP, however, FE is neither affiliated with ADP nor any of ADP’s affiliates, parents, or subsidiaries, and is neither endorsed nor recommended by any ADP entity.
This release of ADP Mobile provides general usability enhancements, performance improvements and resolves some crashes. Some users will also see enhanced Time capabilities. This release also includes improvements to location services and biometrics login for some users.