AfterShip Package Tracker 4.2.6
Download AfterShip Android package tracker app to track all your online orders and shipments!
Free Package Tracker – UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, DPD, TNT & 600+ Carriers Tracking
Track 600+ Carriers for FREE!
• Free tracking
• Free push notifications
• No ads
• Auto-detect courier
• Easy copy / paste tracking number
• Easy-to-share tracking links
Free Push Notifications:
• Info Received – Courier receives the order from shipper
• In Transit – Shipment is picked up
• Out for Delivery – Shipment is about to deliver soon
• Delivered – Shipment is delivered
• Failed Attempt – Courier tried to deliver but failed
• Exception – Any delivery alerts
Support 600+ International Couriers (see full list in the app):
– China EMS
– China Post
– Canada Post
– Australia Post
– An Post
– B post
– Correos (Chile, Mexico, Spain)
– DHL Express International, DHL Global Mail, DHL Benelux, DHL Poland, DHL Netherlands
– DPD, DPD Germany, DPD UK, DPD Ireland, DPD Poland
– Fastway Australia, Fastway Ireland, Fastway South Africa
– FedEx, FeDex UK
– Flyt Express
– GLS, GLS Italy, GLS Netherlands
– myHermes, Hermes Germany
– India Post
– La Poste, Colissimo
– LBC Express
– New Zealand Post
– PostNL Domestic, PostNL International, PostNL International 3S
– Royal Mail
– UPS Freight, UPS Mail Innovations
– UK Mail
– SF Express, SF Express International
– Singapore Post
– SkyNet Worldwide Express
Please leave us a review at app store, and it means a lot to us 🙂
Help us translate? Email: [email protected]
Today's update improves the UX for showing more branded info and bugs fixed.
Forward your order emails from any stores (Amazon, Showpo, Paypal, Google Shopping, Shopify, etc.) to:
– Show the brand info in your tracking.
– Fixed application crash when logging out in the rare case.
– Fixed the issue of crashing when scanning QR code in the rare case.
– Fixed the problem that the dynamic link will crash when opening the detail page in the rare case.