AT&T Secure Family Companion™ 10.10.1
Peace of Mind Just Got A Lot Easier
AT&T Secure Family Companion™ is a free companion application for installation on your child’s device. Secure Family Companion is designed to work with the AT&T Secure Family™ parent App.
Features enabled by pairing the Secure Family Companion
* Locate Family – Track your child on demand or on a regular schedule, for example every day after school
* Location Alerts – Receive alerts when your child enters or leaves a location, like school or practice.
* Location History – Review where your child has been over the previous seven days.
* Limit Screen Time – Block your child’s mobile data and Wi-Fi, on demand or on a schedule you choose.
* Content Filters – Filter inappropriate Apps and websites by age or customize your own settings.
AT&T Secure Family App
AT&T Secure Family Companion is free and only works with the purchase of AT&T Secure Family, available in the Google Play Store for $7.99/month (includes up to 10 lines)
AT&T Wireless customers – pairing the AT&T Secure Family Companion is recommended to get all the features of Secure Family. If you do not pair a companion device, features are limited to AT&T network-based location, scheduled location alerts and location history.
AT&T PREPAID wireless customers and customers of other wireless carriers – pairing the AT&T Secure Family Companion on the child device is required to use any of the Secure Family features
Other important information about AT&T Secure Family:
– Secure Family Companion is a free App but it requires pairing with another phone that has the AT&T Secure Family app installed, which requires a monthly payment. See AT&T Secure Family for details of payment and cancellation.
– To view, modify or cancel your subscription, go to account settings in Google Play Store. No cancellation of the current month’s subscription is allowed. No refunds or credits for partial subscription terms.
– There is a compatibility conflict that can prevent the addition of AT&T Secure Family Companion to your child’s device if you have AT&T Mobile Security Plus running on the same companion device. If you wish to continue with the purchase, you must either remove AT&T Mobile Security Plus from your account or downgrade to AT&T Mobile Security Basic on the companion device before adding AT&T Secure Family Companion.
– AT&T Postpaid Wireless customers – Secure Family and Secure Family Companion app users must be on the same account. Only authorized app users have permission to locate a family member.
– Devices running the Secure Family App or Secure Family Companion App require Android v.5.0 or higher.
– Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Added support for Web and App Activity on the AT&T Secure Family(TM) app. We continue to enhance the app with performance improvements and bug fixes