Betterment: Money Management and Financial Advisor 6.8.2
Betterment is a smart money manager built to help you reach your financial goals. Make investments with low, transparent fees, no minimums, and personalized investment guidance. Betterment uses cutting-edge technology to manage your money so that you can live better.
Invest money with Betterment—don’t settle for less. Our investment app uses technology to build your portfolio and manage your investments, so you don’t have to.
Our mission: to help you make the most of your money so you can live better. Whether it’s maxing out your IRA or saving for a vacation, Betterment can be your ultimate wealth management tool. Sign up today and get personalized advice to help you reach your financial goals for one low, transparent fee of 0.25% annually.
INVEST WITH BETTERMENT—HERE’S HOW:
1) Financial Goals: We ask questions to help you figure out your investing goals (e.g., retirement, house down payment, dream vacation) and make recommendations to help you reach them.
2) Portfolio Management: We build you a personalized investment portfolio of low-cost ETFs and manage it with cutting-edge technology.
3) Financial Advice: We provide ongoing advice through our platform. As your money grows, our guidance evolves to help you make smart decisions with your money.
MORE ABOUT INVESTING WITH BETTERMENT
ETF investing made easy
• Choose your investment portfolio based on your financial goals or by your desired account type, including individual and joint taxable, traditional IRA, and Roth IRA. Invest for retirement, college, and more.
• Manage money, deposit, withdraw, and track your investments with our intuitively designed investing app.
Financial advisor and assistance
• Access our Customer Experience Team with questions—seven days a week.
• Your satisfaction is guaranteed—learn more: www.betterment.com/satisfaction-guarantee/
• You get everything for a low, transparent fee of 0.25%.
Wealth management with automated investing features
• Make investing and saving easier with auto-deposit.
• Rebalancing, tax loss harvesting, and asset location help keep your taxes low.
• Portfolio tracking features let you see all your accounts in one place.
Security is our top priority
• Access your account with Fingerprint or a secure PIN.
Have a question about your account? We’re happy to help—please email us at [email protected] and we’ll look into it.
Betterment LLC is an SEC-registered investment adviser.Investments in securities: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value. Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities. Before investing, consider your investment objectives and Betterment's charges and expenses. Not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities in jurisdictions where Betterment is not registered. All images and return figures shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not actual customer or model returns. Visit Betterment.com for more information.
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.