Bottom Quick Settings 4.0.7
Do you find the quick settings panel hard to reach with one hand at the top of the screen?
Don’t like shuffling your hand up each time?
You no longer have to!
Bottom Quick Settings allows you to drag a quick setting panel up from the bottom of the screen and toggle settings like WiFi, Bluetooth, Flash and many more including adding shortcuts to apps and websites in the panel too!
– Control your music from a music panel notification
Quick Setting Panel
– 40+ different settings to choose from
– Add any app or URL as a shortcut in the panel
– Change the layout of the panel tiles (number of rows and columns)
– Change the screen brightness and volume with a slider
– Add/remove sliders from the panel e.g. for screen brightness or volume
– Android Pie themed
– Change the colours of the panel background and the quick setting icons
– Add a background image to the panel
– Select an app icon pack
Get extra features with Root/ADB
– Ability to toggle secure system settings such as Mobile Data and Location. These settings can only be toggled with root or a one time ADB command, due to Android’s security restrictions
– Telegram: t.me/joinchat/Kcx0ChNj2j5R4B0UpYp4SQ
– Support forum: forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-quick-settings-t3864903
– FAQ: sites.google.com/view/bottomquicksettings/faq
Some extra customisation options require an in-app purchase including: notifications, colours and additional quick settings
– Full notification support!
– Navigation bar will match footer colour
– Notification colour customisation
– Swipe on notifications to dismiss them
– More handle trigger options
– Polish translation
– More accurate music notification colours