Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customisation 4.3.0
Do you find the quick setting panel and notification drawer hard to reach with one hand at the top of the screen?
Don’t like shuffling your hand up each time?
You no longer have to!
Bottom Quick Settings allows you to drag a quick setting and notification panel up from the bottom of the screen and toggle settings like WiFi, Bluetooth, Flash and many more including adding shortcuts to apps and websites in the panel too!
– Control all notifications
– Open, dismiss and interact with notifications
– Manage notifications and hide persistent notifications
– Full colour customisation
– Dynamic notification colours
Quick Setting Panel
– 40+ different settings to choose from
– Add any app or URL as a shortcut in the panel
– Change the layout of the panel tiles (number of rows and columns)
– Change the screen brightness, ringtone and media volume with sliders
– Add/remove sliders from the panel e.g. for screen brightness or volume
– Android Q & Pie themed
Other Customisation Options
– Change the colours of the panel background and the quick setting icons
– Add a background image to the panel
– Select an app icon pack
– Match the navigation bar colour to the footer colour
Get extra features with Root / ADB
– Ability to toggle secure system settings such as Mobile Data and Location. These settings can only be toggled with root or a one time ADB command, due to Android’s security restrictions
– You can share your own backups and use backups created by others in this Telegram group: t.me/BottomQuickSettingsBackupSharing
– Twitter: twitter.com/tombayleyapps
– Telegram: t.me/joinchat/Kcx0ChNj2j5R4B0UpYp4SQ
– Support forum: forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-quick-settings-t3864903
– FAQ: sites.google.com/view/bottomquicksettings/faq
Some extra customisation options require an in-app purchase including: notifications, colours and additional quick settings
– Added a tile for the regular quick setting panel to toggle the service
– Fixed some issues when restoring backups (previous backups may not work anymore)
– Added a list of useful tips