Chronus: Home & Lock Widgets 12.1.5
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Yahoo shut down their old Weather API on Thursday, Jan. 3, 2019. There is a new API available and I am working on updating Chronus as fast as I can.
Welcome to Chronus, a set of flexible and stylish Clock, Weather, News, Tasks, Stocks, Fitness and Calendar widgets for your Home and Lock** screen.
All Chronus widgets share the same highly optimized back-end services, making it the perfect, single replacement for many of the other stand-alone widgets on your device. This ensures your system will use less CPU, data and battery while still providing you with rich information.
Features (All versions):
• Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash, Pixel+, Pixel2+, News, Tasks and Weather Widgets
• Highly customizable look and feel of almost all components
• Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap, Weather Underground, Dark Sky and yr.no weather providers
• Weather, Calendar and Tasks notifications
• News Feed panel with built-in RSS sources and “Read it later” using Pocket
• Tasks widget supports Google Tasks
• Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
• Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
• Backup and restore widget settings
• Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and ‘Dash’ widgets
• Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
• Android Wear support and a basic Chronus Wear watchface
• Can be used as a weather provider for CyanogenMod, LineageOS and derived ROMs
Pro Features (In-app purchase):
• Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast), Fit+ and Stocks)
• Additional News providers (Feedly, Twitter, Reddit)
• Additional Tasks providers (Microsoft Exchange, Evernote and Todoist)
• Many more alignment, style, color and layout options for all widgets
• Set custom Tap actions to launch apps or activities
• Stock Alerts
• Daydream screensaver
• Unlimited DashClock Extensions
• Full Chronus Wear watchface with Google Fit counters and weather forecast
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled and use no system resources
3) **Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.x and with 3rd party lock screen apps on Android 5+
While Danny Baumann, Jorge Ruesga and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann and Matt Booth for the languages and features they have contributed.
– Yahoo shut down their old Weather and location APIs on Jan 3, 2019. Setting a custom location will fail for some of the other weather providers. There is a new API and we are working on adding it to Chronus as fast as we can
– Wunderground users: read apicommunity.wunderground.com/weatherapi/topics/weather-underground-api-update
Version 12.1.5 – Weather emergency!
– Temporarily remove Yahoo weather
– Re-add Wunderground as the API is still active until Feb 15, 2019