Dallas Cowboys 3.5.3
This is the official mobile app of the Dallas Cowboys. Make your Android device a unique part of your game-day experience for Cowboys games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch live and video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Cowboys anytime, anywhere, on your Android device.
– News: Real-time breaking news from the Cowboys, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
– Video: Live and video-on-demand clips of the Cowboys' press conferences, coach and player interviews
– Photos: Gallery of game-time action
– Audio: Podcasts
– Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
– Standings: Division and conference standings
– Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
– Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
– Social media: Aggregated twitter of the Cowboys' official tweets, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
– Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
– Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow us @dallascowboys on Twitter for updates or visit www.dallascowboys.com.
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
Note about App Permissions:
The camera permission is necessary for the video board feature so that the app may open the camera to let you take a picture. It is also necessary for the SnapTag reader feature. The app does not access your camera or photos at any time without your direct knowledge.
• See which celebrities are playing Free To Play with you
• Show live game stats in augmented reality
• Updated ticketing experience