Destiny 2 Companion 13.7.2 build #511
The official Destiny 2 Companion App keeps you connected to your Destiny adventure wherever life takes you. Join using PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, or Battle.net.
COMPANION – See all the latest news and updates. Discover what events and activities are live in the game. View your progress towards your Triumphs and your Collections.
GEAR — Inspect all your favorite weapons and armor, view item stats and perks, and move your equipment between your characters and the vault.
CLAN — Create and manage your Clan with its own unique shared identity — or search for an existing clan to join. Track your clan level, progress, and all shared rewards. And stay connected with your clanmates through text chat on one or more clan specific channels.
FIRETEAMS — Search and filter fireteams by activity type and find a team to play with now or create your own. Creators can send Xbox Live or PlayStation invites to quickly get everyone in the fireteam together in game.
MORE — Provides access to your profile, friends list, notifications and messages, Forums, Creations, and more!
Updated for Shadowkeep and Season of the Undying!
• Added support for the Steam platform in Fireteams.
• Added the Vex Offensive and Nightmare Hunt activities to Fireteams.
• Added support for Seasons and the Seasonal Artifact.
• Added support for Armor 2.0 stats and mods.
• Showing the new Champion 'Breaker' damage types on weapons.
• Fixed unequipped Gear items not showing when Perks and Mods are disabled in the API.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.