Create a shipping label, track shipment status and manage your packages wherever you are with the FedEx Mobile app. Use the FedEx Mobile app to get quick rates, find a pickup or dropoff location, scan barcodes, and view rewards. Enroll in FedEx Delivery Manager® to customize when and where you’d like to receive your packages.
Available in all regions
• Track the status of all incoming or outgoing packages
• Enable push notifications to get updates on your shipments*
• Scan a barcode for easy tracking*
• Find a FedEx location near you*
• Get shipment cost estimates and delivery times
• Log in with the touch of a finger
• Search your list of shipments by tracking number, references, vendors, and more
Available in some regions
• Create a mobile shipment label and request a pickup**
• Enroll in FedEx Delivery Manager to:
o Hold a package at a preferred FedEx location
o Leave delivery instruction for the courier
o Sign for a package requiring your signature
o Request a vacation hold
• Reroute your package to a FedEx location to pick up at your convenience
• Scan your door tag to get information and options regarding your missed shipment
• Access a Chat assistant for FedEx Mobile app and services questions
• Create a login for more convenient tracking
• View Rewards
Thank you for using the FedEx Mobile app! For any feedback, email us at [email protected].
FedEx Delivery Manager is only available for residential deliveries within the U.S. You must be signed in to the FedEx Mobile app and registered for FedEx Delivery Manager to use selected features.
*Maximize your FedEx experience by allowing the following permissions: Location to find a convenient FedEx location, Camera to scan a shipping label and track a package, and Push Notifications to receive notification on a package.
**Shipping administration rules apply.
Thank you for choosing the FedEx® Mobile app.
This release includes:
• Reprint shipping label from ship history
• Shipper address book for account holders
• Chat assistant for Canada
• New supported languages
• Bug fixes, design enhancements, and other ongoing performance improvements