Fishing Points: GPS, Tides & Fishing Forecast 2.8.2
Fishing Points app enables you to save and find your favourite fishing locations, trotlines and trolling paths. Enjoy the best satellite view from Google Maps or use offline mode with nautical charts for boating. Suitable for every angler on open seas, lakes or rivers.
Prepare for fishing trip and find the best fishing times using solunar data, tide prediction and weather forecast.
Create a fishing log and save the details of every catch (photos, weight, length). Weather, solunar and tide information are added automatically.
– Save fishing locations, hotspots, waypoints
– Record trolling paths and trotlines
– Find saved locations with GPS navigation system
– Online mode with Google Maps
– Offline mode with nautical charts (United States – NOAA)
– Measure distances
– Daily fish activity forecast
– Feeding times (major and minor times)
WEATHER & TIDES
– Current weather conditions and hourly forecast
– Wind forecast
– Severe weather alerts
– Tide prediction charts
– Sunrise and sunset times
– Sun positions
– Moonrise and moonset times
– Moon positions
– Moon phases
– Save catches and create fishing log
– Share catch photos
– Import kmz or gpx files from gps devices or other apps
– Share your locations with friends
– minor fixes and changes for tide overview
– additional tide view to check daily tides
– various tweaks, fixes and improvements
Thanks for using Fishing Points! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the Play Store regularly.