Flipp – Weekly Shopping 9.22
Flipp helps you save up to 50% on your weekly shopping. Simple! This essential app brings you the latest weekly ads, deals, and coupons from more than 2000 of your favorite retailers including Walmart, Aldi, and CVS to help you save money. You’ll also find a variety of online offers to stay on budget. Best of all, it’s completely FREE!
This all-in-one app helps you along every step of your shopping journey, from planning to checkout, and everything in between. Find your ads, saved offers, shopping list, and loyalty cards in one place, so you don’t have to scramble at the checkout.
Wave goodbye to inconvenient paper circulars and junk mail, and take your deal hunting on-the-go with Flipp!
Here’s why Flipp is more than just a weekly ads app:
– Find relevant deals and circulars from stores near you.
– Explore up-to-date circulars and offers from over 2000 of your favorite retailers.
– Instantly search and find sales for items you want with our powerful search feature.
– “Clip” or save deals to your shopping list, so you can have them on hand at all times.
– Find value at a large variety of retailers including grocery, pharmacy, electronics, general merchandise, fashion, and pets.
– Discover in-ad and online deals by categories like electronics, home & garden, apparel and more.
– Add your store loyalty or rewards cards so you don’t forget to use them at checkout, and take advantage of all your rewards points.
– Save with digital coupons that you can load to your loyalty card, or save with printable coupons.
– Create your shopping list right on Flipp. Have your list, deals, and saved offers all in one place.
We’re always adding new stores! Discover value and savings at popular stores including:
– Family Dollar
– Dollar General
– Big Lots
– Rite Aid
Once you try Flipp, you’ll never want to shop without it. But don’t take it from us!
Here’s what the experts are saying about Flipp:
The app provides savings of up to 50 percent off your weekly essentials. On top of that, it’s easy to use…discover deals for each item on your shopping list and receive reminders about expiring deals, new offers, and updates from local stores. – Jenny McCoy, CookingLight
If you don't want to store stacks of retail ads, utilize Flipp to eliminate clutter…maximizing savings in a few taps on your phone – Andrea Woroch, U.S. News & World Report
Love Flipp too? Leave us a review!
Have any questions or suggestions? Contact us at flipp.force.com