Flutter: Starlight Sanctuary 1.640
From the studio that brought you the hit butterfly game Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary comes yet another relaxing rainforest collection game, not with butterflies, but with moths! Collect and raise moths in a relaxing sanctuary environment under the light of the moon and you’ll discover that moths are just as beautiful as any butterfly!
COLLECT AND RAISE THEM ALL
Can you discover and raise all 200+ moth species? Challenge yourself to raise each moth in your sanctuary, each with different shapes, sizes, colors, and wing patterns, and all based on real world species!
Raise and fly your moths through the environment by moon light! Each moth has unique a caterpillar and behaviours, just like in butterfly games.
RAINFOREST SANCTUARY BENEATH THE MOON
See your environment light up with dancing fireflies under the moon. Collect magical flowers and mushrooms with which to decorate your environment.
MOON LIT RELAXATION
Butterfly games have never been this relaxing. Listen to the sounds of the rainforest and relax. Put on your headphones, experience a real-life rainforest sanctuary, and immerse yourself in a relaxing experience.
The “splashcam” feature in Runaway’s other game “Splash: Underwater Sanctuary” requires read/write external storage permissions, in order to save in game screenshots taken by players to their devices. Starlight is built with the same underlying platform technology base, therefore Flutter:Starlight also requires these permissions although they are not currently being used in the game.
1.64 Easter Update
– A fresh springtime Easter event for players above score 300!
– 5 new pastel-colored moth species to collect, including the fan-chosen Male Indian Moon Moth.
– New mini game in which players paint and decorate easter eggs to gain rewards!
– Trevor is dressed in his favourite Easter Bunny outfit for the event.
– Discounted 'Spring Special' IAP containing the Foxglove decoration.
– Load speed and stability improvements for in-game video ads.