Google App 11.12.10
The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
– Nearby shops and restaurants
– Live sports scores and schedules
– Movies times, casts, and reviews
– Videos and images
– News, stock information, and more
– Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover*:
– Stay in the know about topics that interest you
– Start your morning with weather and top news
– Get updates on sports, movies, and events
– Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
– Get stories about your interests and hobbies
– Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
– Google will automatically optimize results to improve loading on bad connections
– If Google cannot complete a Search, you’ll get a notification with the search results once you regain connection
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: www.google.com/search/about
*some features of Discover might not be available in all countries
• Use voice commands while navigating – even when your device has no connection. Try saying “cancel my navigation” “what's my ETA?” or “what's my next turn?”
• Weak connection? If your search fails, the Google app will deliver you results once you regain connection.
• Troubleshoot connectivity issues with more helpful error cards when your search fails because your device is offline
• It's easier to access privacy settings from the homescreen. Just tap your Google Account profile picture.