Google Fi V10
Google Fi (formerly Project Fi) is a phone plan designed to provide the highest-quality connection, enable easy communication across networks and devices, and make your experience as simple as possible. For more information about Google Fi and how to sign up, visit fi.google.com.
You can use this app to:
• Activate your service
• Manage your account and settings
• Check your data usage
• See your monthly statements
• Get in touch with support 24/7
Note: You’ll need to sign up for Google Fi at fi.google.com before you can use the app.
– Fi device compatibility has expanded to include most popular phones
– The newly redesigned Fi app makes it easier to use
– New network enhancements to give you more privacy and a more secure mobile and Wi-Fi connection with the Google Fi VPN (available in beta only on Android P)