Google Handwriting Input 1.9.3
Google Handwriting Input is a stand-alone keyboard which allows you to handwrite text on your phone or tablet in 100 languages. It supports printed and cursive writing, with or without a stylus. Google Handwriting Input also supports more than a thousand emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app.
Note: As of mid 2018, Gboard – the Google Keyboard allows for both handwriting and keyboard input. Google Handwriting Input is in maintenance mode, and new languages and improved recognizers will be deployed only to Gboard, so we encourage you to visit support.google.com/gboard/answer/9108773 to give it a try and let us know if you encounter any problems.
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
• Adds recognition support for Amharic, Armenian, Georgian and Tigrinya.
• Accuracy improvements for several languages.
• Android P compatibility.
• Various bug fixes.