Keybase is a messaging platform where:
* you can write securely to any twitter, reddit, facebook, github, and hacker news user
* you don't need to know someone's phone number or email address
* all messages are secure, end-to-end encrypted
* multi-device: your messages survive and transfer with encryption to new phones & computers
Keybase is so much more. It is:
By using the Keybase app you agree to the following terms:
* you'll be a nice Internet person
Keybase for mobile is brand new and we yearn for feedback. Inside the app,
click the gear icon and then choose “feedback” to send us a summary of your experience.
• Bots: you can now install bots into your conversations. Kick off a meeting with Google Meet Bot, watch for commits with GitHub Bot, create new issues in JIRA, and more, all without leaving Keybase.
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements