LEGO® POWERED UP 2.1.0
Combine this app with the LEGO DC Super Heroes App-Controlled Batmobile (76112), the LEGO City Cargo Train (60198), or the LEGO City Passenger Train (60197) (each sold separately) to operate the motorized engines via Bluetooth controls, or use your imagination and build entirely new creations using LEGO Powered Up components and bring them to life by coding them. Make your models move and respond to real-world events.
The LEGO Powered Up app puts you in the driver’s seat of the awesome 4-wheel-drive Batmobile to speed through the streets of GOTHAM CITY™. Drive forwards, backwards, left and right… or pull 360-degree turns! You can even activate cool tricks and stunts as you become the Dark Knight and fight crime. You can customize and code your Batmobile tricks and choose your sounds and movements – pretty awesome!
The LEGO Powered Up app also controls LEGO trains to haul goods or pick up passengers around LEGO City. You can control the speed, change directions, and bring even more life to your play with various sounds such as a whistle, passenger announcement, railroad crossing bell, and more! The Bluetooth remote control app and the remote control handset included in the LEGO City train sets aren’t compatible with older infrared remote-controlled LEGO train sets.
Thanks to Powered Up components like hubs, motors, sensors, and lights you will be able to bring your customized creations to life. You can also bring your existing LEGO models to life.
Is your device compatible? Please go to LEGO.com/devicecheck to check if your device is compatible.
Ask your parents’ permission before going online.
The LEGO Powered Up App Feature List
– Access control panels for DC Super Heroes App-Controlled Batmobile, LEGO City Cargo Train or LEGO City Passenger Train.
– Control speed and direction of LEGO vehicles with a variety of exciting interfaces.
– Add playful sounds and take your play to the next level.
– Use LEGO Powered Up hardware components in your customized models to bring them to life!
– Code movements and sounds for your models to create real-life behaviors.
– Simple, easy-to-understand programming language based on drag’n’drop coding.
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group
POWER UP your LEGO® creations and take them to the next level with advanced coding. Now you can customize your Batmobile™ stunts, code your own models, choose sounds, make them move and react to colors, noise, or movement – pretty awesome!