LibreOffice and OpenOffice document viewer 3.1.5
View and modify documents created using LibreOffice or OpenOffice on the go using OpenDocument Reader! ??
OpenDocument Reader allows you to read your ODF* (Open Document Format) documents created using LibreOffice or OpenOffice wherever you are. In the bus on your way to school wanting to look at your notes before the big exam? No problem! With OpenDocument Reader you can read and search through your documents in a clean and simple way. Is there just one last typo left to fix in your document before sending it out to colleagues? OpenDocument Reader supports modification of documents now! Fast, simple and well integrated.
You can start reading your documents from within other apps. Supported apps include GMail, Google Drive, iCloud, OneDrive, Nextcloud, Box.net, Dropbox and lots of others! Or use our integrated file explorer instead to open local files on your device.
All features in one glimpse:
– open ODT, ODS, ODP and ODG without a hassle
– basic editing of documents to fix typos, add sentences, etc
– securely open password-protected documents
– search for keywords in your document and highlight them
– print documents if your device is connected to a printer
– read your documents in fullscreen to avoid distractions
– select and copy text out of your documents
– enjoy your documents even without internet connectivity – fully offline capable
– read out aloud your documents using Text-To-Speech technology
In addition to that, OpenDocument Reader aims to support various other file formats as well as possible:
– Portable Document Format (PDF)
– Archives: ZIP
– Images: JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, WEBP, TIFF, BMP, SVG, etc
– Videos: MP4, WEBM, etc
– Audio: MP3, OGG, etc
– Text files: CSV, TXT, HTML, RTF
– Microsoft Office (OOXML): Word (DOC, DOCX), Excel (XLS, XLSX), PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX)
– Apple iWork: Pages, Numbers, Keynote
– Libre Office and Open Office OpenDocument Format: ODF* (ODT, ODS, ODP, ODG)
– PostScript (EPS)
– AutoCAD (DXF)
– Photoshop (PSD)
This app is open source. We are not affiliated with OpenOffice, LibreOffice or similar. Made in Austria. Ads are shown in order to support the development of this app. They are free to remove temporarily via the in-app menu. We highly appreciate all kinds of feedback via email.
* ODF (Open Document Format) is the format used by office suites like Open Office and Libre Office. Text documents (Writer, ODT), as well as spreadsheets (Calc, ODS) and also presentations (Impress, ODP) are supported, including support for complex formatting and embedded images. Graphs are no problem either. If you want to secure your data you can even open password-protected documents. Other applications that are using this format are LibreOffice, OpenOffice, NeoOffice, StarOffice, Go-oo, IBM Workplace, IBM Lotus Symphony, ChinaOffice, AndrOpen Office, Co-Create Office, EuroOffice, KaiOffice, Jambo OpenOffice, MagyarOffice, MultiMedia Office, MYOffice, NextOffice, OfficeOne, OfficeTLE, OOo4Kids, OpenOfficePL, OpenOfficeT7, OxOffice, OxygenOffice, Pladao Office, PlusOffice, RedOffice, RomanianOffice, SunShine Office, ThizOffice, UP Office, White Label Office, WPS Office Storm and 602Office.
Improved compatibility with the latest version of Android (10) and updated translations for lots of different languages.