Maki: Facebook, Twitter & more socials in one app 3.3.2 Sakura
Modern social apps (Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram and more) requires a lot of space on your device along with huge traffic and battery usage. But is there any solution to this problem?
Introducing Maki – a new improved way of using all social media on your device with a huge variety of customizations, built-in Facebook Messenger, 9 socials, Dark themes – Maki does all of this. And even more.
What made Maki so special?
LIGHT & BEAUTIFUL
Only 15 megabytes on your device – it’s less than a single app of any social! With this small amount of space Maki includes 9 socials, more than 20 themes (including dark ones) and more – it is always an interesting adventure to discover all the functions of Maki.
Forget about Messenger apps on your device – chat with friends and make audio & video calls to them without leaving one app.
Make it yours with customizations in Maki – colorful themes, navigation panels, bookmarks, layout changes and more.
What you’ll love in Maki?
– Download Facebook videos;
– Download Instagram photos;
– Audio & video calls on Facebook;
– Easy to switch between socials;
– Multi-accounts support on Facebook;
– Disable all advertising from Facebook and Reddit;
– Very friendly design;
– Power saving mode;
– QuickBar to access socials on any screen via notifications panel;
– QuickView to quickly preview content in Maki;
– Simple Facebook notifications;
– Automatic night theme to save your eyes at night;
– Passcode with fingerprint support to keep your secrets… in a secret;
– And many more features.
Download Maki now and share her with your friends!
We are always ready to fix any problems or add new suggested by our user’s features. You can contact us on our Facebook group (m.facebook.com/sunshineappsst) or via email ([email protected]) in case of any issues or suggestions. Thank you!
And remember – we don’t have any access to your data, so feel comfortable when using Maki – even anonymous data is not collected! We respect the privacy of our users.
All of Facebook’s images and assets are a property of Facebook Inc.
Bugs fixed, minor improvements improved, dinner is on the table, life is beautiful.