Mupen64Plus FZ (N64 Emulator) 3.0.209 (beta)
This is a front end for the Mupen64Plus 2.5 Nintendo 64 Emulator. All necessary cores and plugins are included. There are many caveats though.
Here is a great guide by Nato: www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15692.0
Here is how to modify controller mappings: www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15812.0
Here is guide by me on how to setup transfer pak support, before you ask, gameboy tower doesn’t seem to work:
* Careful if you have Clean Master. It is known to delete essential data to this app as well as game saves.
* There will be issues with specific games or devices.
* Not all games work, but most do.
* For games that do work, you may have to try different video plugins
* This includes the new GLideN64 plugin which should work with most games as long as your device is powerful enough. Not all games will work with default GLideN64 settings though, so you may have to play around with creating new profiles.
* Not all video plugins will work with every device, and there could be glitches.
* There are many missing translations. It may be better to stick with English.
I have been the main contributor for this front-end for 3 years or so. The original source code can be found here:
My modifications for this play store listing can be found here:
For support, please go to either: www.reddit.com/r/EmulationOnAndroid or www.paulscode.com
This app is completely free, in app purchases are for optional donations.
Mupen64PlusAE is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Fix stability issues
Update to latest GLideN64
Allow raw access to Raphnet devices under settings–>Input
When Sound time stretching is disabled, the SoundTouch library will be bypassed
Add option to create game launch shortcuts with Android Oreo and above
App now uses an Adaptive icon
Display stretch option now forces 16:9
When sorting by file name, now the game file name is displayed
Add even more screen resolutions