Nextdoor – Local neighborhood news & classifieds 2.98
Over 175,000 neighborhoods across the country use Nextdoor.
Nextdoor is the free, private social network for your neighborhood.
Use Nextdoor to stay informed about what’s going on in your neighborhood—whether it’s finding a last-minute babysitter, garage sale, dog walker, keeping up with local news, planning a local event, or sharing safety tips.
There are so many ways our neighbors can help us, we just need an easier way to connect with them.
Whether you’re looking to get to know the people on your street, hire a local babysitter, find yard sale deals, or sell your unwanted household items, Nextdoor makes it easy to talk with neighbors about what matters most to you.
See for yourself why Nextdoor is the #1 neighborhood app:
• Track down a trustworthy babysitter or a recommended nanny
• Get free stuff when a neighbor offers up that used appliance she no longer needs
• Organize a neighborhood watch—quickly get the word out about crime and safety
• Get a recommendation for the best local service pros
• Hire a dog walker or pet sitter for your furry friend
• Share information during a natural disaster
• Hire a handyman, dog sitter, or catering company with local classifieds
• Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
We created Nextdoor because we believe that the neighborhood is one of the most important and useful communities in a person’s life. We hope that neighbors everywhere will use the Nextdoor platform to build stronger and safer neighborhoods around the world.
Fences are sometimes necessary. But online privacy is always necessary. Nextdoor is 100% private—a trusted environment where all neighbors are verified, making it safe to share online the kinds of things you’d be okay sharing with your neighbors in person.
• Every neighbor has to verify their address
• All members go by their real names, just like in person
Don’t miss out on what’s happening in your neighborhood. Download the app today.
Time for your weekly update! We’re always working hard to make the Nextdoor app even better, so your experience is fun, fast, and bug-free.