NFC Tasks 3.8.2
NFC Tasks is an additional application for the execution of tasks recorded by the NFC Tools.
To write and configure tasks on your NFC tags , you can download the application NFC Tools here : getapp.nfctools.wakdev.com/ or search on the Play Store : NFC Tools.
The execution of tasks NFC requires a lot of rights than the simple use of NFC on your phone. This is why I decided to separate the function of NFC Tools application .
NFC Tasks can be used independently with NFC tags that have been already configured by NFC Tools.
The application can perform this following tasks :
– Enable / Disable / Toggle wifi
– Enable / Disable / Toggle wifi hotspot
– Enable / Disable / Toggle bluetooth
– Enable / Disable / Toggle mobile data
– Enable / Disable / Toggle Airplane mode (root)
– Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
– Set brightness level and brightness mode
– Set auto-rotate
– Set volume for ringtones and notifications
– Set volume for media
– Set volume for alarms
– Set alarm
– Set timer (from Android 4.4)
– Launch app
– Launch tools
– Launch Tasker tasks
– TTS (Text to speech)
– Configuring a wireless network
– And more…
– If you encounter any problem, contact me.
Please read this important note: wak.li/26w
We work hard to provide you with a quality app, but you may run into problems we couldn’t anticipate. If so, don’t panic, keep calm and feel free to contact us at apps [at] wakdev.com
Release notes : release-notes.nfctasks.wakdev.com