Perfect Ear – Music Theory, Ear & Rhythm Training 3.8.31
Learn chords, scales, intervals, learn to identify melodies by ear and how to sight read music. Learn how to sing notes and intervals! Learn essential music theory and bootstrap your musicianship.
It's like a music school, but totally fun and free!
Perfect Ear provides you with high quality, unique ear training, rhythm training, solfège lessons, music theory and note reading lessons. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or a professional, ear training is essential, and you will always find something that will make you a better musician. Across the globe music teachers recommend Perfect Ear to their students every day.
• Ear training exercises: practice intervals, scales, chords
• Rhythm training exercises: learn to read and recognize rhythm durations
• Super customizable: you can create your own ear training or rhythm training exercises as well as your own custom chords and scales
• You can even create custom rhythm patterns for your exercises
• Beginner friendly music theory articles
• Melodic dictation exercises
• Sight reading trainer: learn to effortlessly read sheet music
• Absolute pitch trainer
• Note singing trainer
• A fully-fledged scale dictionary
Perfect Ear is the best free ear training app out there! These are not empty claims. Just looks at our awesome Play Store reviews.
Ear training exercises can be performed with a piano or guitar. You can always plug-in your MIDI keyboard to practice with our Sight Reading trainer.
So what are you waiting for? Download Perfect Ear right now and you will be amazed by what it has to offer!
What's new in 3.8.31:
– Stabilization and UI fixes
If you like the application, please give us a good rating on Google Play. It will help us keep improving the app.