PlayerPro Music Player (Free) 5.4
This app is a free, unlimited version of PlayerPro Music Player that will start showing ads after 10 days of usage.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several free plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack…
Note: PlayerPro Music Player is a standalone app. Please uninstall this free version after purchase.
• Browse and play your music in many different ways: by albums, artists, composers, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
• Browse and play your videos by folders.
• Listen to your music while driving thanks to the built-in Android Auto (integrated into your car system) or standalone (via the Android Auto app).
• Stream your music to your TV or any Chromecast Audio compatible device.
• Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist/composer pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and the Internet.
• Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available Skins.
• Customize the layout, choosing between Grid or List views.
• View and edit the lyrics embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
• Single and group Tag editing: title, album, artist, album artist, composer, track, year, genre, lyrics, comment.
• Default mixable audio effects: 5 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets, stereo widening effect, reverb effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), bass boost effect, volume control.
• Free additional professional DSP plugin: High-Res audio (up to 32-bit, 384kHz), 10 band graphic equalizer with 20 default presets, Pre-Amp control, bass boost control, stereo widening control, left-right volume control, optional mono output. Gapless playback. Auto/Manual crossfade. Replay gain. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select “Download DSP pack” option to install the free plugin.
• Music stats and smart playlists: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the smart playlist editor and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc.
• Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
• Music folder selection: restrict your music library to a specific folder.
• Choice of 2 lock screen widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggle, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection …
• Choice of 5 different home screen widgets (4×1, 2×2, 3×3, 4×4, 4×2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different skins available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
• Google Drive backup/restore: automatically backup your playlists, music stats and settings to Google Drive.
• Supports most popular Scrobblers.
• Sleep timer with fade out.
• Share text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite Social Networks.
• Headset support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
• Library wide search. Voice search and Google Assistant support.
• Swipe gestures: swipe album art to skip songs, double tap or long press to pause/resume playback.
• Shake it feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
… and many other features to discover!
3 November 2019:
– Fixed bugs introduced by Android 10.
– Updated translations.
25 August 2019:
– Added ability to backup/restore settings, playlists and music stats to/from Google Drive. Option to backup on demand or automatically (daily, weekly or monthly). Option to backup over Wifi only.
– Added the option to clear song stats (last played, play count, skip count) from the song info panel.
– Added support for lyrics sourced from Genius.
– Updated translations.