PlayGalaxy Link 188.8.131.520a9d2
– Galaxy S10 series are available to use : S10e, S10, S10 Plus, S10 5G
– New on-screen feature for mouse right button
– Enable to update PC program automatically
– playgalaxy.com/support web page is now available for error codes
– Improvement for existed features
Welcome to PlayGalaxy Link beta service!
PlayGalaxy Link allows you to stream games from a PC on your local network or mobile network.
Connect to your PC and play the PC game anywhere in free of charge.
You can find a more information on www.playgalaxy.com
– Easy Peer to Peer connection set up and low latency performance.
– Available to connect both over Wi-Fi and Mobile network(4G/5G)
– Customizable game library
– Support FHD 60FPS streaming
– Support Android controller and on-screen keypad
1) Install the PlayGalaxy Link application both on your PC and Mobile.
– Available to download PC version on www.playgalaxy.com
2) Please sign in to the same account for your PC version and mobile app.
3) Highly recommend to connect PC over wired Ethernet with your router.
4) Add your games(.exe) on PlayGalaxy Link PC version.
5) Select a PC you want to connect with your mobile for streaming.
6) Select a game you want to Play, and start streaming!
1) Streaming performance may vary depending on network
2) Streaming quality can be affected by cell site handover in cellular network
3) High traffic and shadow area of the base station may affect the streaming performance
1) Supported device: Galaxy Note 10 (additional devices will be available soon)
2) PC requirements: To have a good experience, we recommend to use powerful multi-core PC and fast internet connection.
– CPU : Intel core i5 or higher
– Memory : DDR4 8G
– GPU : NVIDIA GTX 1060 or higher, / AMD Radeon RX550 or higher
– OS : Windows 10
– Router: 1 Gigabit bandwidth and 5Ghz Wi-Fi support
– Update your GPU driver to the latest from the manufacturer’s homepage