Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate 9.1.1_3
Dive into breathing techniques that are approved by ancient traditions, by modern science and by million+ of our users! Use the power of breathing and meditation to increase your mindfulness and live a better life. It doesn't matter whether you do Yoga, dieting, diving, or not, – you will see the positive impact anyway, for only 7-15 minutes a day!
What does it do?
* Improves brain activity: memory, attention, concentration
* Relieves anxiety
* Develops resistance to stress, develops physical endurance
* Eliminates evening appetite attacks, thus helps to have a healthy weight
* Decreases the frequency of cold, migraine and asthma attacks
* Promotes healthy sleep
* Improves vocal and breath hold time, thus is good for singer and diver
Why Prana Breath?
* Absolutely no advertisement
* Fast, optimized, battery saving
* Easy – just tap on “play”, close your eyes and let the sound guide you
* Option to turn the screen off during the training
* 8 breathing patterns for different purposes
* Possibility to create your own patterns
* Rich statistics
* Reminders for creating a convenient training schedule
* Most patterns are derived from Pranayama, Sufi and Tibetan breathing practices
* Unique to Google Play “Anti-Appetite” training, for fighting emotional over-eating
* Exclusive “Cigarette replace”, designed by Simone Righini, to help you quit smoking
Additionally for Guru version:
* Dynamic trainings for smooth improvement & for sophisticated patterns
* Diverse breath methods and chants
* Detailed progress chart and training log
* Health tests
* Enriched settings and more sounds
* Regularly updated database of more than 50 training patterns, such as: 4-7-8 breathing, Kapalbhati, Anulom Vilom, Nadi Shodhana, Tummo / Inner fire, Udgeeth, etc.
* Now the app is in Japanese, thanks to Mio Okada!
* Android 10 compatibility
* Line chart is available for free version
* Multiple backup files on SD card, named by the creation time and date
* Choosing files using more convenient system browser
* Redesign of themes and dialogs
* System dark mode support option
* Migration to Kotlin