Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
– Android 5.0 or later
– QNAP NAS running firmware V4.2 or later
– Best resolution: 480 x 800
Major features of Qmanager:
– Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
– Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
– Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
– Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
– Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
– Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
– WOL (Only support on Local Network)
Qmanager Android 2.15.0
– Added support for QuWakeUp Logs and push notifications. (Note: The QuWakeUp firmware version needs to be v1.1.0 or higher to use the push notification function)
– Fixed an issue where some strings were translated incorrectly in Swedish and Danish.
– Fixed some minor issues.