With Qvideo, you can watch the videos stored on your Turbo NAS from mobile devices at anytime and anywhere. You can also share your favorite movies by sending them to your friends and family.
• A QNAP Turbo NAS running QTS 4.0 (and above) with Video Station 2.1 (or above) installed.
• An Android device (5.0 and above)
– Find your favorite videos quickly by browsing using timeline, thumbnails, list, or folders.
– Stream or download your videos to mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
– Tag, categorize, and edit video information to organize your collection.
– Directly upload videos made with your Android device to your Turbo NAS.
– You can download videos from the NAS and play locally.
– Find your videos by searching based on title, date, tag, rating, or color labels.
– Create a share link to send your videos to friends & family via social networks, message or email.
– Supports Qsync for synchronizing files between Qsync-enabled devices and applications.
– Recover accidentally-deleted videos using the Trash Can folder.
– Supports a variety of connections methods to access your Turbo NAS faster.
– Support video streaming with Chromecast (A Chromecast dongle is required)
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at [email protected] and we will aim to help you ASAP.
– Fixed some issues.