Radeon™ ReLive for VR 1.0.11
Take VR streaming to the next level with Radeon™ ReLive for VR! Supporting select* Radeon™ VR Ready Premium graphics cards, Radeon™ ReLive VR app enables high quality wireless PC VR gaming on your standalone Daydream headset.
GET STARTED QUICKLY
Simply launch SteamVR™, connect via the Radeon™ ReLive VR app & open a game to start playing.
– Radeon™ ReLive streaming pipeline built specifically for low latency VR
– Easily start gaming with third party Bluetooth controller compatibility**
– Stream at an immersive 1440x1440p resolution
– Steam and SteamVR need to be installed in your PC
– Make sure your PC is connected to a 5GHz (802.11ac) router or a wireless access point with an Ethernet cable (Cat-5e or Cat-6 recommended)
– Enable Remote Play in the Radeon™ Settings -> ReLive -> Game & VR Streaming tab and then flip the SteamVR Integration switch to Enabled to enable Radeon™ Relive VR.
– Allow incoming network traffic on Windows Firewall, if prompted.
– Run SteamVR on your PC.
– Install the Relive VR app on your Daydream device
– Make sure your Daydream device is connected to the same router/AP as your PC running SteamVR. Use the 5GHz SSID (usually has “5G” or “5GHz” or “AC” in its name for most routers) – note that 2.4GHz networks (802.11n or earlier) are not recommended for a good wireless VR experience.
– Run the Relive VR app. It will find your PC running SteamVR and connect to it automatically.
– Trackpad: clicking upper 20% of trackpad is clicking “trigger” button, clicking lower 80% of trackpad is clicking “trackpad” button
– App button: On click ( < 0.3 seconds) this button generates app click, On press ( > 0.3 seconds) this button generates system press
– Home button: Isn’t mapped to anything, clicking will take user back to Daydream home screen when pressed.
Compatible with AMD Radeon™ RX 470, RX 570, RX 480, RX 580, RX 590 & RX Vega series products & supports Windows® 10. Recommended experience on Radeon™ RX Vega series graphics cards. Controllers must be compatible with selected game and headset, please consult vendor for compatibility information.
**PC game compatibility depends on headset capability. Please see www.AMD.com/ReLive
– Fixed audio cut-out on some combinations of titles and PC audio hardware/drivers