Rebel Inc. 1.4.5
Can you stop the Insurgency? From the creator of Plague Inc. comes a unique and deeply engaging political/military strategic simulation.
The war is ‘over’ – but we all know that doesn’t mean anything. To stabilise the country, you need to balance military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping insurgents from seizing power!
Rebel Inc. is the brand new game from the creator of ‘Plague Inc.’ – one of the most popular paid games ever with over 68 million players. Rebel Inc. offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency.
● Stabilise 7 richly modelled regions
● Innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics
● Fund realistic initiatives to empower the local government
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world based on extensive research
● Intelligent strategic and tactical AI
● Sophisticated narrative algorithms shaped by your decisions
● 8 unique governors with radically different abilities
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system
● Full Save/Load functionality
● Internet connectivity not required
An important note:
Although a fictional game, Rebel Inc. looks at important real world issues and we have made every effort to deal with them sensitively. The game has been extensively researched and has been developed in cooperation with leading regional politicians, business people and journalists as well as international charities, experts and governments.
Localised in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), and Russian.
I’ve got lots of plans for updates! Get in touch and let me know what you want to see.
James (the designer)
Contact me here:
Follow me on Twitter:
Rebel Inc. Update 4 – The Azure Dam expansion
New map: Azure Dam – Rebuild a vast dam to prevent catastrophic floods and ensure stability in this arid region.
New Governor: Development Director – This skilled micromanager deploys civilian experts to prioritise zones for development and rapidly stabilise key parts of the region.
All new civilian ‘concerns’ – Wondering how to best win hearts and minds? Now you can gather intel on zones to discover if civilians need specific initiatives.