Remote System Monitor 3.51
Remote System Monitor allows to get advanced system and hardware information from your windows computer over the network.
Remote System Monitor is composed of an Android application to display system information and a server software for Windows PC. Get Windows server software at www.trigonesoft.com/index.php/download
It is particularly useful to check your system state while playing games, allowing you to know if the computer is overheating, how your system deal with temperature and fan speed and how your games are using your computer resources (CPU, GPU, memory, etc..).
System and Hardware Information Provided are:
– 3D games frame rate
– temperatures (cpu/cores, gpu, motherboard, hard drive)
– cpu and gpu load
– cpu and gpu frequencies
– ram, swap and video memory usage
– voltages (system, gpu)
– advanced sata and nvme SSD information
– physical disks read/write speed
– fan speed (cpu, gpu, motherboard, etc…) and fan control
– network cards download/upload speed
– logical disks usage
– various controls and levels (fan, …)
– liquid cooling flow
New Custom Dashboard with:
– multi-server support
– gauge widget
– graph and multi graph widget
– local notification widget
For more information and help: www.trigonesoft.com/
Add ability to import/export dashboard configurations/templates.
Add support for AeroCool P7-H1 fan control. Needs server version 3.41 or above.