SFTPplugin for Total Commander 2.5
This is a Plugin for Total Commander for Android!
It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
Note: This plugin allows to connect to SFTP servers (file transfer over SSH secure shell). For FTPS (FTP over SSL), please use the separate FTP plugin from the Play Store:
Why is this plugin so big? It includes the free sshj library for ssh connections. To support authentication via client certificates, it also has to include libraries from the BouncyCastle project.
– updated sshj: support for additional (newer) ciphers
– reduce supported algorithms to max. 20 per category, otherwise connection to latest DD-WRT fails
– support for host key algorithms rsa-sha2-256 and rsa-sha2-512
– copy timestamp also when not using scp, support content: URLs as source/target
– show Android notification while there are active connections, to prevent the plugin from being unloaded
– Support private key encrypted with AES-128/192/256-CTR