Shopify: Ecommerce Business 8.2.1
Run your business wherever you are. Whether you have one or multiple Shopify stores, this app makes it easy for you to manage your orders and products, connect with staff, and track sales.
• Fulfill, refund, or archive orders for each of your store locations
• Print packing slips and shipping labels
• Manage tags and notes
• Add Timeline comments
• Track conversion right from your order details
• Create new draft orders and send them to your customers
• View fraud analysis
MANAGE PRODUCTS AND COLLECTIONS
• Add products manually or through barcode scan
• Edit item characteristics or variants
• Create and update automated or manual collections
• Manage tags and categories
• Define product visibility on sales channels
• Sync with 3rd party sites to sell on Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, and more
RUN MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Grow sales with a Google Smart Shopping campaign
• Create Facebook ads on the go
• Track results and get custom recommendations to improve your results over time
• Write new content for your blog
FOLLOW UP WITH CUSTOMERS
• Add and edit customer details
• Contact customers
• Create special discounts for holidays and sales
• Monitor discount code usage
REVIEW STORE PERFORMANCE
• View sales reports by day, week, or month
• Compare sales across your online store and other sales channels with a live dashboard
SELL ON MORE SALES CHANNELS
• Sell online, in-store and more
• Reach your customers on Instagram, Facebook and Messenger
• Sync inventory and orders across each channel
EXTEND YOUR STORE’S FEATURES WITH APPS AND THEMES
• Access your Shopify apps from orders, products, and customers, or right from the Store tab
• Browse our catalog of free themes and change your online store appearance
Shopify handles everything from marketing to payments, including mobile payments, a secure shopping cart, and shipping. Whether you want to sell clothes, jewelry, or furniture, Shopify has everything you need to run your ecommerce store.
FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
Call us at 1-855-816-3857 for 24/7 support. You can also contact us at Shopify Support, or visit the Shopify Help Center.
• Fixed issues associated to marketing performance metrics
• Revamped the refund flow to allow restocking and removing items from free, unpaid and partially paid orders. Line item discounts are now also visible while refunding orders.
• We’ve made several improvements to the stability of image uploads on Products.
• We’ve improved campaign tracking and activity creation.