Split APKs Installer (SAI) 3.0
SAI is an app for installing and exporting split APKs – apps that consist of multiple APKs.
SAI can install apps using standard Android API, using root access or using Shizuku.
SAI is an open-source app, you can get the source code on its GitHub repo – github.com/Aefyr/SAI
Please note that SAI only installs user-provided files and is not responsible for those apps behavior.
Please also note, that some devices/ROMs aren't supported by SAI, that has to do with bad Android API implementation in said ROMs and can't be fixed on app side.
• New installer UI and implementation
• Updated UI
• Minor fixes/improvements
• Fixed crash in settings that occurred on some devices
• Added install location selection
• Reformatted settings
• Added exported app name format customization
• Added arabic localization
• Other minor improvements and optimizations
• Fixed critical Shizuku and Rooted installers vulnerability
• Updated ukrainian localization