Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it’s managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you’re working on.
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate.
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of “To-Dos” on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Attach files from Google Drive and Dropbox
• Upload photos and videos
• Reply to comments from Android Wear
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
Trello is free to use forever.
“Trello is one of those few apps that actually balances both a simple, elegant user interface and powerful, flexible features.” – Lifehacker
Staying inside and using Trello all day is great and all, but sometimes you’ve got to go outside and have fun. But how will you know where to go and what to do? Trello is all you know.
We’ve got your back! With the new Map Power-Up for Trello, simply add locations to cards and get a map view of all of your cards in one place. Go outside, live a little, all while using Trello!
We’ve also made it easier to invite people to boards! You can even include a message with your invitation now.