TripLog Mileage Expense Tracker 3.3
Mileage Tracking and Reimbursement Simplified: #1 Mileage Tracker Solution for Individuals and Enterprises
TripLog Mileage Tracker helps users save an average of $7,200 annually, be it IRS logs for your personal business or mileage tracking for your work.
The only mileage tracker app that is fully IRS compliant with odometer readings on each trip. Protect yourself in case of audit.
2 million+ Downloads. Get started for free today!
TRACK: Record your trips on the go
– Simply press start and let the app take care of the rest. TripLog records your trip from start to finish using your phone’s GPS.
– Automatic Mile Tracker: TripLog automatically tracks miles for both business and personal expense reporting.
– Easy Setup and Tax Automation: TripLog features a Quick Start program, administration introduction and user training.
– Comprehensive Dashboard: Employers can manage their company’s accountable plan and employee’s requirements with a comprehensive dashboard featuring an easy-to-use interface.
Bluetooth Capability: Connects easily to your car wirelessly with no fuss.
– Google Maps Capability: Uses Google Maps’ point-to-point distance and reducing chances of mileage overreporting.
– Address Book: Keeps better track of multiple visits for the same customer and allows for address sharing in addition to date/duration tracking of each visit.
– HIPAA Compliance: TripLog encrypts protected health information (PHI) and personally identifiable information (PII) in a secure environment.
– Real-time Location Monitoring: Helps companies and drivers stay on track throughout the day, including a map view with daily/weekly travel routes.
– Commercial Truck Mileage Tracking support (scale, lumpers, per diem allowance, state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax reports, and track DEF fuel purchases and gas mileage).
CLASSIFY: Log who you visited & the purpose
– Easily categorize your trips as business or personal.
– Start and stop destinations are automatically logged, and you can easily name your locations. We’ll even suggest frequented locations nearby, so you simply select the one you visited.
The 2020 standard IRS mileage rate of 57.5 cents per mile driven for business, 14 cents for charity and 17 cents for medical mileage. TripLog will calculates your largest mileage tax deduction making sure you maximize your income.
REPORT: PERFECT FOR EMPLOYERS, EMPLOYEES, SELF-EMPLOYED AND MORE:
– Employers: Companies large, small and in between rely on TripLog to efficiently track mileage expenses and minimize tax exposure.
– Employees: Employees can easily track and submit mileage expense log for fast, accurate reimbursement.
– Business owners: Business owners can cover a single car or a small fleet of vehicles to ensure accurate and tax compliant mileage tracking.
– Freelancers: Freelancers can easily segment between business use and personal use when tracking mileage related to work.
– Independent contractors: Like freelancers, contactors can easily keep their business and personal mileage separate and properly track mileage related to client work.
– Rideshare drivers: TripLog makes it easy for rideshare drivers to track mileage related to service passengers and reporting expenses to the IRS.
– Personal use: Whether using a vehicle for charity work or personal reasons, TripLog helps keep track of virtually every mileage situation.
– TripLog is integrated with QuickBooks™ and Concur™
COUNTRY SUPPORT & MILEAGE RATES
– TripLog automatically calculates reimbursements based on the current mileage rates from your local tax authority and custom rates for you to maximize your benefits.
AUTO TRACKING WITH OPTIONS
– TripLog offers multiple mileage tracking options: fully automatic tracking, Car Bluetooth, iBeacon, TripLog Drive GPS Logger, OBD-II, Plug-N-Go, or manual tracking, plus app widgets.
– If you have questions or feedback please contact us [email protected].
– Pricing at Triplogmileage.com
[New] Pause Account. As part of our COVID-19 relief assistance, we are offering paying customers an option to pause the account and payment until a later date. It is available on menu > Your email account > View Billing > Pause Account.