Turbo: Financial Score & Free Credit Report 3.27.5
Turbo Key Features:
● *New* Goals: Set your goals and get actionable advice to help you save, reduce your debt, and improve your credit score.
● *New* Streaks: See your credit & financial health progress over time. Keep track of the little things that can have a big impact.
● Refund Tracker: See your TurboTax filing status and refund date estimate
● Free Credit Score: Check your credit for free with Turbo. Learn your VantageScore credit score, directly pulled from TransUnion. Quickly see changes in your score, celebrate with Turbo when it increases, and monitor credit streaks as you achieve them. Checking your credit report won’t affect your scores.
● Free Credit Report: Sign up and get a free credit check with the touch of a button; we’ll provide you with your credit report instantly. Turbo pulls together three important numbers to provide you with further insight into your financial health: verified income, credit score, and debt-to-income ratio. Examine your payment history, credit utilization, types of credit, derogatory marks, and more.
● 24/7 Credit Monitoring: Turbo can help you spot identity theft with 24/7 credit monitoring*. Access your free credit report instantly to determine what’s changed.
● View Verified Income and Debt in One Place: Turbo is more than a credit score app. Import your taxes from TurboTax to see where you stand with your verified income, debt-to-income ratio, and credit score in a single account dashboard.
● Let Smart Tools Do the Math for You: Get insights to help you reach your financial goals. You can see what you may qualify for today and what you might be able to afford in the future on different types of loans.
● Totally Free: Turbo is completely free to use. We won’t upsell you or ask for any credit card info. Check your credit score for free, with just the click of a button.
● We value your security: Turbo works hard to safeguard your information by encrypting all of your data stored in our systems.
Turbo is the financial tool you’ve been waiting for. With up-to-date data and expert knowledge, your credit report may be able to provide you important insights into your financial health. Run a free credit check with Turbo and discover your financial potential.
*Credit reporting provided by TransUnion. There are various types of credit scores, and lenders use a variety of scores to make lending decisions. The credit score provided by Turbo may not be the specific credit score used by your lender.
Track your TurboTax refund, set your financial goals, and get actionable advice to help you save, reduce your debt, and improve your credit score!