Turbo: Financial Score & Free Credit Report 3.4.3
Turbo Key Features:
● Discover Your Credit Score: Check your credit score for free with Turbo. Learn your VantageScore credit score, directly pulled from TransUnion. Checking your credit report won’t affect your scores.
● Free Credit Report: With Turbo, you can access your free credit report. Take a look at your credit utilization, the types of credit you have, and your payment history, and learn where you fall on the VantageScore credit scoring range.
● 24/7 Credit Monitoring: Stay up-to-date with 24/7 free credit monitoring. Turbo keeps you tuned into the state of your financial health, and sends alerts to help you spot identity theft and fraud.
● See Your Debt and Income in One Place: With Turbo, you can gain insight into the important numbers behind your financial health in one central location. See your verified income, debt-to-income ratio, and credit score on a single dashboard.
● Personalized Advice: Turbo is more than a credit score app. Turbo provides personalized advice and tips based on your financial numbers. Whether you have bad credit or good credit, gaining insight into your current financial health may help you work towards a brighter future.
● Smart Tools Do the Math for You: Unleash the power of your credit score and learn what you may qualify for today. Based on your tax data and credit report, discover what you might be able to afford now or in the future, whether you’re applying for a mortgage, auto loan, or personal loan.
● 100% Free: Turbo is 100% free to use. Check your credit score for free, learn more about your debt-to-income ratio, and discover your verified income – without spending a dime. We won’t upsell you, and we won’t ask you for any of your credit card info.
● We value your security: Turbo works hard to safeguard your information by encrypting all of your data stored in our systems.
Turbo is designed to help you unlock your financial potential. With free tools and expert knowledge, Turbo may be able to help you make the best financial decisions for your future. Try Turbo today and discover new ways to save.
*Credit reporting provided by TransUnion. There are various types of credit scores, and lenders use a variety of scores to make lending decisions. The credit score provided by Turbo may not be the specific credit score used by your lender.
Several bug fixes to ensure a smooth experience while helping you get to know your financial health! For those who were having trouble getting past the first screens of the app, we’ve made changes to fix this. Please give us another try and thanks for hanging in there with us.
Thanks for using Turbo!