Wear OS by Google Smartwatch (was Android Wear) – phone app 184.108.40.2064442101.gms
The Wear OS by Google app, previously Android Wear, syncs your smartwatch and phone so you can get more out of your watch. Get proactive help from your Google Assistant, see important messages, track health and fitness, and more, all from your wrist:
• GET PROACTIVE HELP FROM YOUR GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Stay on top of your day with proactive, personalized help and useful shortcuts from your Google Assistant. Get commute times, see upcoming reservations, check your flight status and more.
• TAKE YOUR HEALTH AND FITNESS FURTHER: Monitor your progress towards two activity goals based on health recommendations from American Heart Association and World Health Organization, Heart Points and Move Minutes
• ROCK OUT WHILE YOU WORK OUT: Control your favorite music right from your wrist and stay motivated through the last mile
• STAY CONNECTED AT A GLANCE: Check important notifications, texts, emails, and calls at a glance
• GET MORE DONE: See your next meeting, add items to your grocery list, set reminders, pay on the go and more
• EXPRESS YOURSELF: Wear OS by Google lets you be you with hundreds of styles—from fashion to fitness to fun and thousands of watch faces you can customize
Learn more google.com/WearOS
Supported features may vary across watches, phones, and countries. The Google Assistant is not available in certain countries and languages.
• Explore the new design of Wear OS by Google to help you get the most out of your time – providing quicker access to your information, more proactive help from your Google Assistant, and smarter health coaching, all with a swipe of your finger