What The Forecast?!! 18.104.22.168
What The Forecast?!! Awards and Mentions:
What The Forecast?!! won a 2018 People's Choice Webby Award in the category of Mobile Sites & Apps – Services & Utilities!! Thank you to everyone who voted and helped make that happen!!
Listed in Google Play's “Best of 2017” as one of the top 5 new apps!!
Welcome to What The Forecast?!! Finally, there is an accurate Android weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
– Over 9607 completely obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
– Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
– Highly accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
– Listen to the latest weather saying using Text-to-Speech.
– Daily forecasts for 10 days.
– Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
– Weather alerts from NOAA.
– Moon Phase.
– Air Quality Index.
– Select from U.S. (F) or international units (C).
– Description of basic weather terms used in the app.
– Backgrounds and precipitation that match the time of year and current weather conditions.
– Share your weather reports on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
**Make sure you go into the app settings and set the profanity setting to “On” for the full effect. You won't be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don't know you.).
– Fixed a bug where the app was reporting wildly incorrect temperatures.
– Made adjustments to the MINIMAL profanity setting.
– Raised the maximum temp of the Cold Threshold.
– Added a Dew Point Threshold so you can determine how humidity affects the weather sayings.
– Updated app FAQ to address the Hot, Cold, and Dew Point Thresholds.
– Updated weather phrases and loading phrases.
– Bug fixes and stability enhancements.
– Some other stuff that I can't remember because I'm dumb.