Yandex.Metro — detailed metro maps and route times 3.5.3
Plan your metro trip and know how long your journey will take, including any line transfers. The app displays the optimal route, shows which metro car will be most convenient, shows station exits on the map and forewarns of any closures.
• Metro map with everything you need to know
On the map you can see which stations are closed for repairs, and which stations are best for getting to railway stations and airports. Enlarge the map to see more detail, like different types of interchanges between stations.
• Optimal routes and metro cars for convenient transfers
Yandex.Metro shows you how long a journey will take, the number of transfers and whether any stations are closed for renovations. It shows which metro car to choose to speed up your trip and not waste time when changing lines.
Information about metro exits
• Information about metro exits
See detailed information about every station: how many exits and which streets they lead to, working hours and warnings of any closures. Hail a taxi to pick you up from your chosen metro exit right within the app.
• Pay your fare in the app
Use the app to top up Moscow’s Troika and Strelka public transport cards.
The app supports TalkBack, so it can be used by people with visual impairments.
• More than 20 schemes
– Russia: Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, – – Samara, St. Petersburg.
– Austria: Vienna
– Azerbaijan: Baku.
– Armenia: Yerevan.
– Belarus: Minsk.
– Hungary: Budapest.
– Georgia: Tbilisi.
– Greece: Athens.
– Italy: Rome.
– Kazakhstan: Almaty.
– UAE: Dubai.
– Poland: Warsaw.
– Portugal: Lisbon.
– Turkey: Istanbul.
– Uzbekistan: Tashkent.
– Ukraine: Dnipro, Kiev, Kharkiv.
• You can now opt for a dark theme if that's what you're used to. Go to settings to turn it on.
• The station cards now show the time station crossings are open.